Under the careful guidance of our fully qualified "Archery GB" coaches Ian and Martin, they will teach you how to master the ancient art of archery.
Our Woodland Archery sessions are held at our target range at Greenlands Farm Village, near Carnforth, LA6 1JH.
Each session lasts for 90 minutes (approx) this includes a short 10-minute walk from the shop out to our outdoor woodland archery range. £18.00 per person
- A short equipment introduction session, which will acquaint you with the bows and arrows that you will be using.
- A short introduction to the different types of targets you will be shooting 2D or 3D
- Safety briefing and range etiquette.
- Our qualified staff will take you step by step through safe shooting techniques, with time to overcome any nerves. The aim of the lesson is to teach you the basics of barebow shooting.
- Then it’s time to show off your new-found skills.
Once you start shooting you’ll see your confidence increase with every shot, with everyone smiling as they get better and better. You will get to shoot field archery targets these include standard paper faces, 2D animal faces and 3D animals.
Suitable for families, individuals and parties, this activity is suitable for ages 6+ with all children accompanied by an adult.
This activity is more strenuous that the target archery session, the walk to the range is longer and you will then be walking around a woodland environment target to target (like golf)